Monday, March 8, 2010

Lessons Learned

When I was about ten my cousin Josh was killed in a car wreck. He had been drinking and he was taking his older brother out to my house to fix a flat tier. He dropped him off and was heading back to town. He was driving a little to fast on the dirt road. He hit a large rock and lost control of the truck and flipped several times. Ever since I have never wanted to drink because I have seen what it can do to a family when you are drinking and driving. On top of that it just makes you do stuff that you usually wouldn't do and it you think way different that normal. Drinking is just bad for you and I realized that when I lost Josh.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a tough way to learn such a valuable life lesson. I'm glad you took it to heart; in a way it's kind of honoring Josh's life that you would learn something because of his death.

    ReplyDelete